Producing a loud bang and some smoke, Theatrical Maroons are used to simulate bullet hits on walls or on the ground.
Available in cardboard or plastic casing, Maroons produce fragments.
- Maroons are sold for professional purposes only and should be used with great caution.
- A risk assessment should be carried out and the Maroons should be used in a bomb tank if deemed necessary (not supplied by Le Maitre).
- The user must conduct safety trials prior to use to ascertain the suitability of noise levels for the public.
Maximum noise levels:
Theatrical Maroons (Cardboard)
- Small: 120.9dB at 15 metres
- Medium: 121.2dB at 15 metres
- Large: 122.8dB at 25 metres
Theatrical Maroons (Plastic)
- Small: 116.9dB at 20 metres
- Medium: 124.1dB at 20 metres
- Large; 128.2dB at 20 metres
Theatrical Maroons (Plastic) are a category T2 product, intended for use only by persons with specialist knowledge. See more here or view the CE Directive information in the Documents tab on this page.