We are looking for an Electronic Test and Repair Technician to work at our Head Office in Mitcham, Surrey.
The purpose of the role is to undertake testing, repairs, and routine servicing of Le Maitre Ltd smoke, haze, flame and other special effects equipment.
- Fault finding to component level of simple PCB assemblies
- Repair of equipment by module and/or component replacement
- Testing of repaired PCB assemblies, electrical and electronic equipment
- Processing repair paperwork
- Technical assistance (via email and telephone) to customers
- Capable of working independently
Need to know:
- Solid fundamental understanding of electronic principles
- Practical knowledge of basic electronic test equipment (multimeters, oscilloscopes)
- Understanding of electronic schematics and wiring diagrams
- Practical electrical and electronic skills (wiring, soldering, crimping)
- Practical mechanical skills
The position is full time. Salary negotiable, dependent on experience.
To apply please contact Mark Ferris - firstname.lastname@example.org